German Steyr Type 1500A Kommandeurwagen
1748 scale plastic model kit of the German Steyr Type 1500A Kommandeurwagen
About the model:
- Length 108mm?Has a rounded hood and trunk which gives its own individualistic style.
- Suspension has a full detailed finish.
- The die cast chassis gives the feeling of weight.
- Comes with both open and closed convertible top.
- Comes with officer and driver.
- Comes with two types of markings.
With the quick advances of their mechanized Blitzkrieg tactics, vehicles were needed to move the German army commanders and generals from place to place as their army pushes forward. One such vehicle was a 4-door version of the Austrian Steyr 1500A/01 light truck, which was powered by an 85hp 8-cylinder engine and had good cross-country performance. As this was a commander's vehicle, modifications included a more spacious 5-person cabin as opposed to the truck's 8-person capacity. The cabin was also fitted with leather seats and a front passenger seat that could recline to form a bed. High-level German commanders on all fronts used them as their personal vehicles.
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products:
Product 48 of 123 in this category