US Medium Assault Tank M4A3E2 - JUMBO Sherman
1:35 scale plastic Model Kit of the US Medium Assault Tank M4A3E2 Sherman "JUMBO". The Kit includes decals for four different versions.
About the Model:
- 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit.
- The heavy 75mm M3 main gun is realistically reproduced.
- Turret hatches can be depicted in either open or closed position.
- Comes with belt-type tracks.
- 1 driver torso figure and 1 commander figure are included.
The M4A3E2 was an assault tank variant developed in 1944 to provide close infantry support and was also known as "Jumbo" due to its heavy armor. Armor protection on the hull front and sides were increased to total thickness of 101mm and 76mm respectively. It also featured 152mm thick turret armor as well as 178mm thick armor on the gun mantlet.
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products:
Product 75 of 269 in this category